Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oh Shit!

For those of you that have already heard this story, sorry.

I guess it's been about a week since this happened - but I'll continue

Last week was SOL week, and unfortunately for me I had to be at school about an hour earlier than usual, and I didn't even have any SOL's DAMNIT! So, one day I had to be there at 7:30 AM. I walked in the side, lower level door just as the bell rang. I'd already gotten three tardies (two hour detention) and a fourth would mean a FOUR HOUR DETENTION! I couldn't let that happen, so what's a girl to do?

She ducks into the nearest bathroom and sits in the handicapped stall for twenty minutes perfecting her plan. She had obviously been stressed out, and she gets constipated when she's stressed out, and so she took a diuretic, but it didn't start working until she got to school (early - coughcough) and so she had been in the bathroom for the past twenty minutes with diarrhea. Thankfully the nurse was understanding (tears of embarrassment helped) and called her administrator so no one else could hear. And she got an excused tardy that day. WHEW!

I know I'm ridiculous, but do you know anyone else who would have been clever enough to avoid that? DO YOU? I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sticking it to the man any way you can. A victory in anyone's book.

How big of one, I'll leave for you to decide.