Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

skinny-fat people

You all know that I hate fat people, and I know I probably shouldn't, but I do.

I just had dinner for the first time at the dining hall on the Monroe Park campus. I've eaten there before, but always for lunch. Dinner is incredibly different, and by different I mean that's when everyone comes out of hiding and gorges themselves on tasteless mush. This would be fine, but tonight I've discovered (not really, but noticed more than usual) skinny-fat people. These are usually girls that are very small, but when you get closer you realized that they lack any sort of tone on their body. That is to say, they lack muscle. And despite their small size many have bellies, like pot-bellies, and muffin tops; though the muffin tops are typically covered by a cardigan.

I've decided I'm not going to stand for it anymore. No more will these tiny people be allowed to get away with being fat by being disguised in a small package.

In all seriousness though, I wish that people would realize that despite the size zero on their jeans that it is still possible to be unhealthy. And not in an anorexic/bulimic way, but in the "I'm naturally skinny, why do I need to exercise" type of way. I mean regular fat people suck, but tiny-fat people suck even more.

Some may say that I'm simply jealous - they obviously do not know how vain I am. I simply find it annoying that people don't think they need to take care of their bodies because of their small body.

No comments: