Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

fattymcfattyfatfat

Yesterday I ate the following:
Breakfast: waffles, yogurt, milk
Lunch: instant stove top stuffing
Snack(ish): reese's peanut butter cups, snackwell's vanilla cookies
Dinner: a salad because I was attempting to eat something healthy, and onion rings because they seemed healthier than french fries, were cheap, and I wanted more than just a salad.
Snack(ish): chips and guacamole from Chipotle and KRISPY KREME (because they are right next to each other)

Gross, right? And to make it worse I had two, TWO! five-hour energy drinks to keep me up so I could read for class - Hi, Mr. Galligan!

I got two hours of sleep and still feel disgusting. I'm going to have to do some sort of detox. I can literally feel my body's organs being coated in a layer of fat.

Today has been a little bit better, but I'm probably not going to get much sleep tonight either, or tomorrow night, but Sunday, SUNDAY! is going to be wonderful. There will be a bubble bath and maybe candles, and hot chocolate, and lots of cranberry juice.

No comments: