Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I just want flowers


There is nothing silly about wanting flowers. And I know that it's Valentines's Day weekend, and some people think that's lame, but I totally buy into the overly commercialized Hallmark holiday. It may have something to do with my being a Hallmark Rewards Card member.


My favorite flowers are yellow or orange roses. Gerber Daisies and Camellias are close seconds.

And right now I'm feeling kind of shitty and would like to take a nap, but there is some sort of siren that is going off and has been for about ten minutes. Flowers might make me feel a little bit better right now.


If I don't get any flowers this weekend I am going to cry. I mean my dad should at least be sending me flowers.

And if the siren doesn't stop soon I think I'm going to kill someone.

1 comment:

Christina said...

i was going to send you flowers because i am madly madly in love with you, but it would have cost me like forty bucks and you know that i am a very poor college student.

i'm sorry, lovely.