Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

because Ben thinks I'm mean

Just for the record, I am not a cold-hearted, mean-spirited, person. I do my best to get along with those around me. I may not like certain people, and they will know that I'm not their biggest fan, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to go out of my way to be rude and disrespectful to them. I'm very opinionated, and somewhat confrontational, and have to be in a very sour mood to be blatantly mean to someone.

Now, contrary to popular belief, I like people. I also think people are stupid, ignorant, close-minded, intelligent, open-minded, pretty, ugly, fugly, gross, delightful, engaging, insecure, "too cool", etc. I find people to be all these things. Mostly, people amuse me and sometimes bother me.

When they amuse me I laugh. When they bother me I tell them.

I've made people cry, and then I start crying because they're crying, and I'm so sorry if I've done this to you, but then I usually feel bad and apologize, but really if you're reading this and you think I'm mean, and I didn't apologize to you, well then, I must really hate you. I'm pretty sensitive to people's feelings, and expect people to be sensitive to mine. This is a mistake on my part, because I expect too much from people, especially this.

No comments: