Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

if you haven't heard...

I just wrote a review for Brightest Young Things (BYT) and will be reviewing the Tapes n Tapes show this week for them also. I'm pretty excited.

I also can't help but compare this to Almost Famous, I mean I'm not on tour or anything, but still, I can't help but make the comparison. Is that pathetic? Probably. Wishful thinking? Definitely.

Spin had a flash of GOP in their May issue, and a page featuring The Long Blondes - whom I may be reviewing in May. I think it's a good sign, considering Spin is one of my favorite magazines.

Can you tell I'm excited? Just a little bit.


http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/live-dc/live-dc-grand-ole-party-rogue-wave-930-club/

1 comment:

Brann...it's good for you. said...

Pittman...that's pretty darn cool.