Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

so many things to do

I need to get in touch with the dental school here. My left wisdom teeth are coming in, and I now know what it feels like to be a baby, those poor, poor babies, cutting their teeth. No wonder they cry all the time, this sucks! So, I need to get them removed. Icky.

I also need to call the doctors, again, because my throat is an explosion of red and goo. Mmmm... I told them to give me something stronger, but no, they just had to no better. And they were wrong. So, I'll probably go by today or tomorrow and make them give me something stronger.

I should probably re-write a paper, but I really don't feel like it. But I probably will tonight, because I'm incapable of getting anything done unless I'm down to the wire.

I also need to do a write up from the Built to Spill show. That was amazing. I saw them for free because I'm on the radio/magazine/soon-to-be-newspaper staff, basically I'm on my way to taking over VCU's student media center.

I dropped my Energy! class (that wretched combination of physics and chemistry, which I wouldn't have minded if there wasn't to much of the conversion crap, who cares how many time you multiply or divide watts to find joules? not me) I'm going to take biology next semester.

After I get that immunization form turned in. Apparently I didn't ever send it in and won't be able to register for classes for next semester until I do.

I also need to make an appointment with my academic adviser, but I don't like her. And she did recommend Energy! But I have to see her before November in order to register for next semester.

I could be doing all of this, but instead I'm listening to
Frightened Rabbit and writing this, and it's raining outside, and I'm bloated, and I really just do not feel like doing anything constructive. I will probably call my dad so he can help me get my itunes set up (I finally got my ipod in the mail, in the jenga game my parents sent me with scrabble, yesterday) and then take a nap. I love naps.

No comments: