Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

I should eat something

Speaking of breakfast, I should eat some. Lessa mentioned that I looked like I have lost weight. And over winter break I had lost like five pounds, but I haven't weighed myself in a while, and it is possible that I may have lost more. But it has everything to do with my forgetting to ear until I start to fee light-headed. Like right now. I haven't eaten since about five yesterday evening. Saturday night I started to feel dizzy at Right 'Round and then I realized that I hadn't eaten since two that afternoon. I know you are tired of hearing me talk about my apartment, but seriously, once I get settled and have a kitchen with pots and pans and silverware, I am totally going to be that chick that makes huge meals on Sundays and then puts them in portion sized containters and eats them the rest of the week. Oh my God, I'm going to need to buy Gladware, and attempt three real meals every day.

No comments: